About Dymond Swimmers
Our vision is a community of adults and children who feel safe, confident and happy in the water, where swimming can contribute to lifelong health and well-being. We
- deliver classes that are safe and caring, and provide appropriate teaching for every swimmer to meet their individual needs
- provide excellent swimmer to teacher ratios, small groups and teaching assistants to ensure all swimmers get a high quality, positive experience
- offer the highest standards of teaching by working with qualified coaches who proactively participate in Continual Professional Development to keep their skills current and effective
- adopt innovative methods and technologies that support the development of our swimmers: such as video stroke analysis
- develop water skills and confidence for the lifelong enjoyment of swimming through the exploration and experience of a range of swimming related activities such as scuba, snorkelling, diving, triathlon, lifesaving and water polo
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.