Kent County Council Capital Grant Scheme For Sport
Summary: This scheme aims to encourage the development of sports in the county by offering grants to sports organisations to improve facilities and widen participation. Amount available: up to £10,000 (only for countywide strategic projects).
- Contact Name
- Sophie Ward
- 03000 417225
- Amount Available
- up to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
About Kent County Council Capital Grant Scheme For Sport
The Capital Grant Scheme is intended for the following purposes:
- Provision of facilities for the community of Kent, including specialist facilities, training centres and centres of excellence and performance
- Purchase of new community equipment
- Improvements to existing buildings and sites or conversion of redundant buildings
- Levering funding from other organisations into key schemes in Kent, and demonstrating partnership
- Providing specialist facilities or equipment for disabled people
- Increasing participation in sporting activities
Who can apply: voluntary sports clubs, schools, governing bodies of sport and parish councils.
Applications are only accepted throughout the months of May, August and October each year. Applications will open on the first day of each of these months and close at midnight on the final day of each of these months. The maximum amount of funding awarded is £10,000, though this is reserved only for projects of countywide strategic significance.
Applications are only accepted online.
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.