Kent County Council Capital Grant Scheme For Sport
This scheme aims to encourage the development of sports in the county by offering grants to sports organisations to improve facilities in order to widen participation. Amount available: up to £10,000.
- Contact Name
- Sophie Ward
- 03000 417225
- Amount Available
- up to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
About Kent County Council Capital Grant Scheme For Sport
The Capital Grant Scheme for Sport is intended for the following purposes:
- Provision of facilities for the community of Kent, including specialist facilities, training centres and centres of excellence and performance
- Purchase of new community 'fixed' equipment. Not personal equipment or 'road' vehicles.
- Improvements to existing buildings and sites or conversion of redundant buildings
- Levering funding from other organisations into key schemes in Kent, and demonstrating partnership
- Providing specialist facilities or equipment for disabled people
- The above should increase participation in sporting activities
Who can apply: voluntary sports clubs, schools, governing bodies of sport and parish councils.
Applications are accepted throughout the year and are reviewed at the end of February, May, August and October. All applications made prior to midnight on the final day of the above months will be assessed, with any subsequent applications moving to the next scheduled review period. The maximum amount of funding awarded is £10,000, though this is reserved only for projects of countywide strategic significance.
Applications are only accepted online.
Active Kent & Medway is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.