Chances for Children Grants
Individually tailored grants of up to £2,000 for children and young people who have experienced a recent crisis or significant change in life, including those impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. Can fund items and activities to help improve social and emotional wellbeing and increase capacity to engage in education and learning.
- Contact Name
- Buttle UK
- 020 7828 7311
- Amount Available
- up to £2,400
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Specific, Schools / Education
About Chances for Children Grants
What are Chances for Children grants?
Individually tailored grants of up to £2,400 for children and young people who have experienced a crisis that has recently had a significant and enduring impact on their wellbeing and educational engagement. We fund items and activities to help improve children and young people's wellbeing and increase their capacity to engage in education and learning.
Who can make an application to Buttle UK?
We only accept applications from frontline professionals working for a registered charity, housing association or public sector organisation who:
- are working directly with the children/young person
- have made a full assessment of the child's or young person's needs
- have carried out at least one home visit (optional for schools and colleges)
If successful, the professional will need to manage the funds, upload receipts within 8 weeks of receiving the grant, and complete an evaluation survey.
What does Buttle UK fund?
We fund holistic packages of support for children and young people that can include, but are not limited to:
- Items and activities to support learning and development such as laptops, books, wi-fi, educational toys, tuition, etc.
- Clothing and school uniforms
- Social, sporting and leisure activities
- Family activities
- Items for children's or young people's bedrooms
- Household items that are not available from other sources and which directly address the children's needs
Active Kent & Medway is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.