Head Coach/Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated individual to join our team! As a member of the team, you will be delivering sessions to children aged 2-14 years and adults in a variety of sports settings and supporting/leading across all our projects.
- Contact Name
- Laura Patrick
- Contact Email
- £18,000 to £21,000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Mon 17th January, 2022
- 12:00pm - Mon 14th February, 2022
About Head Coach/Project Manager
To lead in the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of high-quality sport coaching sessions and primary school PE sessions. To manage and support our community and school projects.
- The job holder will be responsible for planning, delivering/assisting of Primary school PE and community sessions at the venues instructed to children and adults.
- Be accountable for monitoring and evaluation tasks, linking to successful project reporting.
- Plan, implement and manage projects and new initiatives.
- In addition to good management, organisational and administrational skills you will be required to work closely and successfully as a senior member of our team.
- Be accountable for the standard of professionalism.
- All employees must ensure thorough understanding of the Safeguarding Handbook and all of the policies and procedures within it, including schools safeguarding policies.
- Promote sport, healthy and active lifestyles to children.
- Manage children's behaviour at all times.
- Ensure that each child progresses by providing high quality feedback and subject knowledge.
- Have positive and confident conversations with teachers and parents.
- To ensure pupils are coached accordingly to their individual needs and capabilities.
- To employ different delivery techniques and ability to adapt to all Primary School aged children.
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.