Community Cricket Coach
The Community Cricket Coach role will be responsible for delivery of high quality, fun and engaging cricket sessions in Schools, Wicketz, and Community projects throughout the year, creating outstanding experiences for all participants at every session.
- Worcestershire, WR2 4QQ
- Contact Name
- Harry Kitchen
- Contact Telephone
- 07850 603939
- Contact Email
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Wed 12th January, 2022
- 12:00am - Mon 7th February, 2022
- Sport / Activity
- Job Reference
About Community Cricket Coach
• Deliver high quality, fun and engaging cricket/multi skills sessions across a range of settings (Schools, Wicketz, Community, Clubs and Camps).
• Deliver these sessions to a range of participants (young people, disability groups, hard to reach groups).
• Deliver schools competitions (Primary and Secondary).
• Deliver Primary Schools assemblies.
• Actively support the transition of young people from school to community sport by facilitating school-club links.
• Undertake development project work e.g. Wicketz festivals, Competitions.
• Promote and influence Chance to Shine portal & school resources sign up.
• Teacher CPD delivery.
• Promote all Worcestershire Cricket activities and offers.
• Ensure accurate records are kept and logged in accordance with funding partners' requirements.
• Administrate, monitor, evaluate and report on sessions delivered via Chance to Shine Portal and the Upshot data system.
• Capture visual evidence (photos/film) of sessions in adherence with safeguarding and media consent requirements for promotional and monitoring/evaluation purposes.
• Identify and record individual or group case studies for promotional and monitoring/evaluation purposes.
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.