Level 2 Netball Coach (with Level C Umpire Award)
● This is a term time only position for a part time Level 2 Netball Coach with Level C Umpire Award; ● To coach and/or officiate school teams each Wednesday and Saturday afternoons as per the school fixture list; ● To foster successful working relationships with girls and staff based on mutual trust, respect and professional conduct.
- Between Ripon and Thirsk, YO7 3BZ
- Contact Name
- Amanda Stringer
- Contact Telephone
- 01845 575051
- Contact Email
- £25 £25 per hour
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Tue 11th January, 2022
- 12:00am - Tue 25th January, 2022
- Sport / Activity
About Level 2 Netball Coach (with Level C Umpire Award)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and energetic Level 2 Netball Coach to assist with the coaching of girls and attend fixtures whilst supporting the Physical Education Department.
The Netball Coach will work for and report to the Head of Physical Education.
- To coach and/or officiate a school team in each of the school terms each Saturday as per the school fixture list
- To be the weekly point of contact, communicating with parents for the teams that you are responsible for
- To liaise with the Head of Physical Education at the conclusion of the fixture about team performances and what should be coached during the upcoming weeks training sessions
- To provide guidance on rule changes and methods of coaching and to disseminate the information to all sports staff as appropriate
- To be responsible for the medication, contact details and first aid of pupils within your teams
- To help with the general running of the department every Wednesday and Saturday
- To contact parents where necessary regarding pupil performances and behaviour
Health and Safety
- Be familiar with the school's Safeguarding and Health & Safety Policies.
- Maintain good communication with parents
- Attend relevant Inset training and staff meetings at the start of each term.
In addition, the Netball Coach may be required to:
Complete, with priority, any other reasonable tasks as required by the head
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.