looking for a fun and rewarding job with children and young people? Qualified in coaching? want to become qualified? We are looking for passionate coaches to become part of our team. We currently are running off 3 sites and need new coaches to help us. We have after school sessions, during the day in school sessions, lunch time clubs, and PPA cover. We also run holiday clubs so there is extra work available during half terms and summer holidays.
- Cippenham, Slough, SL15DT
- Contact Name
- Morgan Todd
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
About Gymnastics coach
- Leading/ helping to lead a heart raiser and stretch
- Running/ helping to run a gymnastics lesson. With drills, skills and new fun ways of learning
- cooling/ help cooling down a group.
- preparing/ help prepare lesson plans
- consider health and safety and risk assessments
- packing and unpacking equipment
- understanding positive praise and children and young peoples mental health, to help lead a mentally healthy gymnastic career
* salary dependent on experience and qualification, but we will also help qualify and train the right candidate*
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.