Level 2 Swimming Teacher
The Portland Centre delivers excellent swimming lessons for children & adults. Our lessons start from the age of 6 months and follow the Swim England Learn To Swim Programme:
- The Portland Centre, NG2 2HE
- Contact Name
- Kath Radmall
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Level 2 swim teacher £15.75 per hour
- Casual Hours
- Placed On
- Tue 7th December, 2021
- 12:00am - Thu 24th March, 2022
- Sport / Activity
- Job Reference
About Level 2 Swimming Teacher
We are looking for exceptional teachers who can inspire children to swim through fun and innovative lessons at The Portland Centre, delivering excellent standards of customer care towards both swimmers and their families, both in and out of the water.
• To ensure the safety and enjoyment of everybody participating in swimming lessons.
• Regularly checking/risk assessing all pool/poolside areas and the efficient organisation of all lessons to the required governing standards.
• To take responsibility for all aspects of the daily operations of classes, ensuring your classes are varied, organised, safe and fun for all those participating.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• To work flexibly when required to do so to cover the swimming programme ensuring teaching consistency/results for pupils.
• To communicate, tutor and assist all swim lesson customers for the duration of their time on the lesson programme.
• To develop a friendly but efficient working relationship with the people who use The Portland Centre.
• To work as part of a team to achieve the continued growth of the swimming programme.
• To follow the Swim England framework for teaching swimming and to ensure that all relevant documentation is used and completed as recommended by Swim England.
• To ensure all equipment required for lessons is ready on the poolside before customers arrive for their lessons and that all equipment is returned and stored safely in the correct storage area at the end of each session.
• To show commitment and be responsible for the success of your lessons.
• To keep up to date with Swim England, and other relevant governing bodies regarding industry guidelines.
Qualified to Swim England Level 2 swimming teacher
Minimum of 2 years' experience teaching swimming
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Customer service focused, demonstrates a determined and committed approach to quality
Perseverance and patience to encourage and put people at ease
Observant, notices customers and anticipates their needs
Passion for swimming
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS)
We are particularly looking for a swim teacher who will be able to work Saturday's
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.