Golding Homes - Community Chest Fund
Are you looking for financial help to deliver an event or project that will benefit your local community? Then we might be able to help. We offer small grants of up to £1,000 for community organisations to run activities and deliver projects that will benefit their local community.
- Contact Name
- Community Development Team
- Amount Available
- up to £1,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
About Golding Homes - Community Chest Fund
Some examples of the types of projects we may fund include:
- Equipment for clubs or community groups
- Projects to engage young people
- Sports and leisure activities for communities
- Skills training
- Start up support for new groups
- Local groups or businesses that give back to the community
Decisions to fund applications are made four times a year and the deadline for applications is the first day of every third month (1 Jan, 1 Apr, 1 Jul, 1 Oct). Applications for funding are considered by a panel of Golding Homes' tenants.
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.