Premier League & FA Facilities Fund
Not for profit organisations that are looking to refurbish their existing or develop new football facilities can apply for grants of up to £10,000 through the Football Foundation's Premier League & the FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme. The funding is available for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities.
- Amount Available
- £1,000 to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Equipment
- Football Foundation
- Sport Birmingham
About Premier League & FA Facilities Fund
The aims of this scheme are:
- To support the growth of football clubs and activity
- Prevent a decline in football participation
- Make improvements to facilities to address any health and safety issues.
The grants awarded cannot exceed 50% of the total project cost.
The type of projects / items supported include:
- The replacement of unsafe goalposts
- Portable floodlights; storage containers
- Changing pavilion/clubhouse refurbishment and external works
- Grounds maintenance equipment
- Pitch improvement works (natural and artificial surfaces)
The funding is available to:
- Local authorities
- Educational establishments
- Grassroots football clubs (not including those in the FA National League System)
- Professional and semi-professional Football Clubs and their associated Community Organisations (from Premier League to Conference), to support their community outreach programmes.
The Football Foundation strongly recommends that applicants use the pre-application advice offered on our behalf by The FA and the network of County FAs around England. This will normally involve completing the FA's Football Facilities Enquiry Form (FEF) first, which will help The FA to learn more about your project and determine the best way to support you and your organisation.
Please click here for more
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.