Folkestone & Hythe Ward Budget Grant
Each Councillor has a 'ward budget' of up to £3,000 to help community projects. Community groups in the district or with a connection to the area can apply for the ward budget.
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- 5:00pm - Fri 1st March, 2024
About Folkestone & Hythe Ward Budget Grant
Who can apply
- Town and parish councils with a community tax of less than £21,000 a year
- Community interest companies
- Charitable incorporated organisations
- Registered charities
- Community and voluntary groups with a governing document
- Other organisations working for the benefit of the local community
Active Kent & Medway is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.