England Athletics Club Improvement Fund
The Club Improvement Fund will provide grants of up to £500 to support clubs with projects that aim to reduce some of the barriers they are facing. We want to fund projects that will help clubs to provide a safe, sustainable and welcoming environment for their athletes and runners.
- 0121 347 6543
- Amount Available
- up to £500
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
About England Athletics Club Improvement Fund
Our purpose at England Athletics is to inspire more athletes and runners of all abilities and backgrounds to fulfil their potential and to have a lifelong love for the sport.
This means supporting our member clubs to:
- Recruit new members
- Retain existing members
- Be an integral part of the local community, engaging a diverse membership in to the club
- Have a pathway that allows members to fulfil their potential
We know that every day, clubs are facing barriers that limit progress in these areas.
We are particularly interested in funding projects that cover one or more of the following areas:
- Improving your online presence
- Investing in recruiting new, or supporting your existing volunteer workforce
- Supporting the development of an athlete pathway within your club
- Providing a welcoming environment for your members
- Developing links with your local community
The Grant programme will be open for clubs to apply throughout the year. However we do have a limited amount of funds and once this allocation has been granted the fund will cease for that year.
Once you have submitted your application form you will be supported by a Club Support Manager who will ensure your application is ready to be presented to the funding panel for assessment. For the forthcoming year these panels are planned for mid July 2023, end September 2023, mid January 2024.
Active Kent & Medway is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.