Reconnect Locality Grant
Reconnect is a community-led programme designed to get Kent’s children and young people back to enjoying the activities and opportunities they took part in before COVID-19 – as well as the chance to try new things along the way. Everyone can get involved!
- Amount Available
- up to £8,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Coach / Officials, Disability Groups, Equipment, Improving Health
- 10:00pm - Tue 1st February, 2022
About Reconnect Locality Grant
KCC are trying to reconnect children and young people with things they have missed during the COVID-19 pandemic through the Reconnect: Kent Children and Young People Programme.
Young people have told us that they want to:
- return to doing fun activities with friends and family
- enjoy new experiences such as festivals and camping
- start their hobbies again
- take part in clubs
- enjoy the outdoors by taking part in activities such as climbing and kayaking.
We'll be issuing grants to fund activities between now and August 2022 that will support the programme's priorities.
This is the final round of funding for activities and events for children and young people in summer 2022.
Applications for the current round of funding must be submitted by Tuesday 1 February at 10pm.
Active Kent & Medway is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.