The Philip and Connie Phillips Foundation
Summary: The Philip and Connie Phillips Foundation is a new organisation set up to make grants to charities in Kent.
- Amount Available
- £5,000 to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Groups, Improving Health, Running Costs
- Specific Locations
- Kent, Medway
- 11:45pm - Mon 21st June, 2021
About The Philip and Connie Phillips Foundation
Organisations must be able to demonstrate their impact on the health and wellbeing of their local community. In our first round of grants particular priority will be given to organisations who:
- support elderly people who are isolated and vulnerable
- are working to combat the effects of poverty and deprivation, such as food poverty and homelessness
If you would like to apply you will be asked to complete a short eligibility quiz, (available on our how to apply page) before being sent the link to the application form
The application form will ask questions about:
- Where your charity is based, the local need, and the issues you are working to address
- What you want to do with the grant
- Your organisation's track record
- How you will collaborate with other organisations
- How you will ensure you are supporting a wide range of people and communities and reaching those most in need
- How you will know if your work has been successful
You will also be asked about the management and governance of your organisation, to submit a budget and to confirm that your most recent accounts are available online at the Charity Commission for England and Wales, or to send us this document.
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.