Coronavirus Community Resilience Fund
Folkestone Town Council has created an emergency Community Resilience Fund enabling voluntary groups and local organisations to apply for funds of up to £500 a time to assist the community during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Amount Available
- up to £500
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
About Coronavirus Community Resilience Fund
Who can apply?
Any organisation which:
- Provides support services addressing needs arising from the coronavirus pandemic
- Provides those services to residents of Folkestone town
- Is independently established for charitable, benevolent or philanthropic purposes
- Has a constitution or written document setting out its aims and objectives
- Has a bank or building society account in its own name
- Can provide audited, or for smaller organisations, signed accounts for the last two financial years
Folkestone Town Council will not grant aid to:
- National organisations, or local bodies with access to funds from national 'umbrella' or 'parent' bodies unless funds are not available from their national bodies, or funds available are inadequate
- Private concerns operated as a business
- "Upward funders", i.e. local groups whose total fund raising is sent to their Central HQ for redistribution
- Church Councils or Faith Groups although applications from voluntary groups linked to a church or religious body will be considered.
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.