About London Sport
Our mission, Vision and Values
Getting people to do more physical activity has countless benefits for London; from improving health and wellbeing, to saving money, contributing to economic growth, creating happier, stronger communities and so much more.
We've set five objectives to help us achieve our vision for London:
- Make it easier for Londoners to find the right activity for them, remain in it, and achieve their potential
- Get more resources by making best use of current investment and securing more
- Support grassroots organisations by making structures simpler and more effective
- Create a bigger, better workforce to support activity
- Harness the power of elite sport to create sustained grassroots activity and inspire the next generation of talent
These are our objectives, but we need to work with physical activity and sport across London to make them happen. The network is a complex structure of anyone and everyone that influences Londoners to be active, including schools, Governing Bodies of Sport, leisure centres, coaches, clubs and many more organisations. London Sport is the body that pulls the network together.
Kent Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.